We’re Hiring aa Administrative Coordinator!
Work with us!
The LGT Administrative Coordinator is a key member of the Little Green Thumbs program national office, based in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. This role is responsible for coordinating the procurement and distribution of gardening materials to partner programs across country, as well as inventory management, warehouse maintenance and varied program administrative responsibilities. The LGT Administrative Coordinator reports to the National Program Director and provides support to other Agriculture in the Classroom Saskatchewan programs as needed.
Deadline to apply is December 20, 2020
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Responsibilities will include:
1. Logistics Coordination
• Implement defined logistical processes and procedures that support the program’s ongoing overall effectiveness and efficiency
• Implement inventory management systems inventory
• Manage materials and supplies procurement and distribution.
• Lead the assembly of program supplies (i.e. Packaging seeds, compiling materials for national distribution) program seed packaging
• Assist program director with preparation and implementation of annual operational plans.
2. General Program Administration
- Communicate standardized operational policies and processes to local garden-based education coordinators (i.e. quality control, safety, program integrity, etc.)
- Maintain and supply host organizations with materials and supports (i.e. Coordinator manual, teacher manual, learning resources, etc.)
- Contribute to the development and continual improvement of a procedures manual to deal with issues of quality control, safety, program integrity, program execution
- Assist the National Program director with expenditure reporting
- Provide administrative support to the National Program Director as needed
• Manage the LGT program database, which tracks annual and historical program statistics
• Assist with compiling statistics and information for reports to funding partners