We’re Hiring an Operations Coordinator!
Work with us!
We’re hiring a team member for our national office, based out of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. The Little Green Thumbs (LGT) Operations Coordinator is a key member of the Little Green Thumbs program national office, based in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, and is responsible for coordination and improvement of the processes and procedures for day to day operations. This includes procurement, distribution and inventory management, as well as health and safety procedures, warehouse maintenance, database management, administration and project management. The LGT Operations Coordinator reports to the National Program Director and provides program support as needed.
Deadline to apply is April 5, 2019
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage Program Logist
- Implement defined structure, operational processes, procedures, and resources that support the program’s ongoing overall effectiveness and efficiency.
- Manage logistics of resource and material procurement, distribution and inventory.
- Lead the assembly of program supplies, such as program seed packaging.
- Assist program director with preparation and implementation of annual operational plans and budgets.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with funders, industry partners, program partners, and regional coordinators.
- Support the implementation and delivery of Little Green Thumbs in regional host organizations across Canada
- Communicate standardized operational policies and processes to local garden-based education coordinators (ie. quality control, safety, program integrity, etc)
- Develop, maintain and supply host organizations with materials and supports (ie. Coordinator manual, teacher manual, learning resources, ect)
- Contribute to the development and continual improvement of a procedures manual to deal with issues of quality control, safety, program integrity, program execution
- Schedule and coordinate LGT coordinator conference calls and training
- Respond to questions, troubleshoot problems and issues with the help of the National Program Director (ie. safety concerns)
- Manage the program database to track annual and historical statistics
- Analyze data and assist with compiling reports for funding partners
- General Program Administration, Communications and Events
- Respond to general correspondence with the public and LGT program
- Assist with event coordination and delivery, such as the School Garden Summit 2020, training workshops and focus groups
- Assist with content for the Little Green Thumbs learning blog, e-newsletter and social media channels
- Support the National Program Director as needed